- The artists of this community have come together to form an artistic association for the wider recognition of their art.
- Your Gateway to Arts and Heritage in Guelph and Wellington County
- Located at the intersection of Wellington Roads 124 and 29, Knapps' Country Market welcomes you to fine dining, bakeshop, organic produce, homemade conserves, ice cream parlour, craft shop and an exhibition from our Gallery. A fine establishmenhttp://artsmilton.cat for dining and shopping.
- Butcher Furniture, located in the village of Hillsburgh is the home of quality Canadian made furniture for every room in your home. Butcher Furniture also has an amazing array of fine accessories which includes a Gallery of select art from Wellington Artists' Gallery and Art Centre. Butcher Furniture has a second location in Orangeville.
- Six local art collectives invite art lovers to enjoy a day trip through the beautiful country side to view and purchase the works of area artists from their respective galleries. The participating Galleries are Alton Mill, Caledon; Beaux Arts, Brampton; Dragonfly Arts on Broadway in Orangeville; Elora Centre for the Arts in Elora; Wellington Artists' Gallery and Art Centre, Wellington Rd 29, Fergus; and Williams Mills, Georgetown.
- Eden Mills Art Festival Members who number close to twenty exhibit annually in the village. Some exhibit from their own studios, others from the Community Hall which is the nucleus of the show, providing directions, information etc about the Festival. This well attended event showcases work in many media and is a very popular event.
Arts Milton “creates community with the arts” by encouraging and promoting visual, literary and performance artists, as well as supporting heritage groups in Milton and the surrounding area.
In conjunction with our members, we support and encourage the many professional, amateur and emerging artists in the Milton area.