Artists, it’s time to increase your business and improve your art sales. During these down financial times customers are restricting the amount of dollars leaving their pocketbooks or their pockets, you want to re-think and readjust to this fiscal condition also.
- Don’t depend on grants
- Change the costs on your merchandise
- Shop for lesser expensive artwork suppliers
- Use different materials
- Approach different markets
- Redesign your inventory
- Try other marketing and advertising methods
Change your commercial outlets
Your present business outlet is struggling and in need of new business information. You’ll have to opt to remain and make the required adjustments or proceed to another location.
I understand you love the friendly connections and the years you’ve had with this company or gallery. However, your income has dropped. If the business changes they create doesn’t benefit your artwork you’ll need to move to a different location. Or to increase your business and improve your art sales you’ll have to consider changing your kind of artwork to match the new business changes.
Improve your business by upgrading and maintaining your online markets. You do have to keep up with the technical aspects of your business.
- Organize, correct, and update client lists
- Use a fresh email Strategy to keep customers informed or to build future relationships
- Keep your websites busy with information which will have committed customers returning.
- Continuously generate new customers
- Analyze your product keeping an inventory of what’s selling and remove items not selling.
Consider networking with other musicians. Like the old saying”two heads are better than one.”
- Have “think tank” sessions. Let creative thoughts flow. Do not worry about your art ideas being stolen.
- Partner with another artist or more to review and develop new product ideas or solutions.
- Exchange inventive ideas and jobs. Be open to constructive criticism.
- Have a marketing and advertising person attend these meetings for business information.
- If you can, have gallery or industrial artwork owners present for product ideas and solutions.
Enter markets that you’ve not done and adjusted your artwork inventory to match their needs and to market your artwork. There are new markets to be exploited. The artist in you can make those alterations.
It’s a fact that the artists will be the movers and shakers of the world as they have the ability to meet current needs and bring about future products.
Improve your business and boost your art sales with eye to eye contact with individuals as they’ll bring reality to your art world. Listen to the needs and needs of new clients.
Your imagination can run dry and if it will kick that negative self into a different environment of comfort or fun activity. The launch of frustration and anxieties will be published in a positive environment and you walk away refreshed ready to set the world on fire with brand new ideas to boost your business artwork sales.